Hello and welcome to the 14th version of the Pomme. As we are no longer travelling the Pomme has gone back to the fortnightly version that contains ‘news’. Hope you enjoy!
You went where?
Here are 5 hilariously named places which will have you all in stiches. Enjoy!
- Hell: Yes people, there is a hell on earth. It is located in the fine land of Norway. Contrary to its name it is a very pleasant place. Anyone who has read the Daily Pomme #6 will know that I have been there therefor I speak from experience.
- Peniscola: Some places just have weird names. The seaside town of Peniscola is in Spain.
- Uranus: No I’m not talking about the planet. There is a place in America called Uranus. But the fun is yet to come. There is a newspaper in Uranus called the Uranus Examiner.
- F***ing: This charmingly named place is in Austria.
- Accident: There is a place called Accident in America. I wonder if they made it on accident?
And there you have them. These oddly named places are real places that you can go and visit someday. So if you ever want someone to exclaim “You went where?” upon being told of your summer vacation then these are the places to go.
I have decided that every second Pomme I will do a guess who about four famous women. Here they are: